Hey there, looking for some cool and awesome kitty party invitation messages?
We know how excited you would be for your kitty party but it would be fun only when there will be people with whom you want to celebrate your day. People love party invitations and thus sending them kitty party invitation wordings would make them a lot happy.
Don’t worry if you are not able to find the right messages to send for inviting them to your kitty party. We at Notify Lemon are at your service and have come up with this article to share the same.
Make sure that you miss no one as they might be very angry if you forgot to invite someone to the kitty party. Also, it is suggested to personalize these messages as per your connection with that special person otherwise they will not feel good if you will send them template-based invites.
So, let’s get started:
Kitty Party Invitation Messages
1. A kitty party is a good excuse to get together with friends. You are cordially invited to a small kitty party I am organizing. We would appreciate your presence. It will be fun for all at the party.
2. Friends, we haven’t seen each other for a long time, so I’m planning a kitty party for all of us. I’m looking forward to seeing you. See you all soon!
3. Greetings to all of my close friends, I am very excited to tell you that I will be having a tea party for you all. The party will begin at 5 pm sharp. There will be tea, snacks, gossip, and games. Please join me at my kitty party.
4. On Saturday evening at 4:30 pm, I’ll be having a big Kitty Party at my residence. I look forward to having a great time with you at my party. Dinner and drinks will be served after tea. I hope to see you there.
5. I cordially invite all of you to my Kitty Party. Let’s make it a memorable event with your presence. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday evening at 5 PM.
6. It is my great pleasure and excitement to announce that I will be hosting a Kitty Party at my home on Sunday morning at 11 am, so please bring your families along. There will be lots of fun. We will have games for the kids and adults as well.
7. Please join me at my house this Sunday for a Kitty Party. Our lives are so hectic that we don’t have much time to catch up. Come on, let’s have a short break and catch up. Let’s take advantage of this exciting opportunity. We will be meeting at my place at 6 pm on Sunday. It will be great to meet you all.
8. Friends, I would like to invite you to a Kitty Party tomorrow at noon on the plaza near my house. Be there for lots of gossip, fun activities, and games. We’ll have lunch as well. Let’s have a great time.
9. You are cordially invited to my Kitty Party, all of my dear friends. For all of you, I want this day to be a memorable and fun experience. There will be many games and activities to enjoy, so please do not miss out. It will begin tomorrow at 5 p.m.
10. Please join me tomorrow at noon for my kitty party. Get there early so you don’t miss out on the fun of the party anyway. My home is the venue.
11. Life is incomplete without friends. It is hard to enjoy life without you. For a few hours, let’s relive the old times and party together. You are invited to the reunion party.
12. Let’s get together at my house for a get-together party. There is no need to make excuses because it is meaningless here. I expect everyone to be there.
13. All of us need a good refreshment after a hectic week. That’s why I’m planning a kitty party this weekend. Let’s get fresh and energized together.
14. On Saturday, I have planned to hold a small tea/kitty party at my house for members of my family and friends. I do not imagine having this party without you. Hopefully, we will have a great time.
15. Instead of sending a card, I am sending a message. Looking forward to seeing you at my kitty party. I can assure you that you will have a great time even if the party is small.
Now as you have some messages at your side, you can read further to know the best way to invite all your friends to the kitty party. Make sure that you note everything so that nothing gets missed and all your close friends will be there with you at the amazing party.
How to Invite Friends to Kitty Party
- Send out Invitations: One of the easiest ways to invite friends for a kitty party is by sending out invitations. You can either send out physical invitations or use digital invitations through email or social media platforms.
- Plan the Details: Decide on the date, time, venue, and theme of the kitty party. This will help your friends plan their schedules accordingly and also prepare for the party based on the theme.
- Personalize the Invite: Add a personal touch to your invite by addressing your friends by their names and including a warm message inviting them to the party. This will make your friends feel special and excited about the upcoming event.
- Follow-Up: After sending out the invitations, make sure to follow up with your friends to confirm their attendance. This will help you get an accurate headcount and plan accordingly for the party.
- Make it Fun: Lastly, make sure to include fun elements to the invite to make it exciting for your friends. You can include a dress code, bring-your-own-drinks, or any other creative idea to make the invitation stand out and get your friends excited about the party.
Here are a few items that you would require for the kitty party and how you can get them effectively:
|Where to Get It
|Snacks and Drinks
|Grocery store or online food delivery
|Decorations (balloons, banners, tablecloths)
|Party supply store or online party store
|Disposable plates, cups, napkins, cutlery
|Supermarket or online party store
|Games and Prizes
|Party supply store or online party store
|Gift bags or favors for guests
|Online party store or local craft store
|Music or Sound System
|Borrow from a friend or rent from a party rental company
|Extra chairs and tables
|Borrow from friends or rent from a party rental company
|Kitchen supplies (utensils, serving dishes)
|Borrow from friends or use your own kitchen supplies
We hope that your kitty party would have been a success and if our messages helped you in bringing the special guests, then do share your feelings in the comment section. You can also bookmark the article so that it can be used for your next kitty party session.