Are you looking for graduation wishes for your cousin?
A cousin is no less than a sibling and you should be sharing a special bond with them. On the day of their graduation, you would want to send them warm wishes and messages that can make them feel happy and feel loved.
We know that it is very hard for you to find quality messages that can express your excitement for them. For helping you find the right words, we at Notify Lemon have shared this article to help you find the right wishes on the day of graduation of your cousin.
Whether they have received a diploma, a certification, a degree, or a cool new professional title, they deserve some warm, thoughtful words of recognition.
You can send these wishes either as an SMS, an email, or even write them on a greeting card for them. Make them feel that you are here for them on their graduation day and support them in their career:
Graduation Messages For Cousin
1. Congratulations on your graduate degree, dear cousin! I wish you success in your future endeavors. You are the best, and may God be with you always!
2. I am pleased for you that you have completed college. I‘m grateful to be your cousin. I wish you continued success and have an incredibly bright future ahead. Congratulations!
3. Congratulations on graduating! I wish you the best as you go forward. I hope you find a job soon.
4. My dear cousin, I congratulate you on your achievement. You are an inspiration, and you are so deserving of success. Best wishes to you.!
5. It is so wonderful to have the opportunity to celebrate with you and this important milestone in your life. So congratulations to you, my dear cousin! Keep shining, you are really great.
6. You did a wonderful job, and I’m so glad you got to celebrate with everybody who loves and supports you. May this be the beginning of a long and great life for you.
7. I am so proud of you, cousin! I wish you the best of luck as you scale new heights in your career! Congratulations on your graduation and passing with flying colors! You are the best cousin!
8. I am so proud of you for graduating today, my dear cousin. I am so happy that you are a part of my family. Congratulations again!
9. Your graduation is a great achievement, congratulations! Keep up the good work, you will reach all your goals in life. You always make me feel like I’m being taken care of when I need you the most.
10. Congrats to my cousin as she completes this milestone! Here’s to making yet another item off your bucket list. Congratulations and enjoy the next phase of your life!
11. It is my honor to congratulate my most eloquent, intelligent, stylish, and dexterous cousin ever on his/her graduation. I am so proud of you. I will always consider you my little cousin.
12. Congratulations my dear cousin! The entire family is extremely proud of you! Congratulation on making your dreams a reality! Never forget who helped you when you needed it the most.
13. It’s my pleasure to congratulate you on graduating from college this year. Your graduation has now been completed, and you can now work. Many congratulations and good luck!
14. Congratulations on graduating, cousin! You have the skills to achieve anything you set your mind to, so go out there and get it!
15. I have always considered you to be the somewhat more mature one since we first met as toddlers. Congratulations on your graduation from college! Here’s to the next chapter of your life!
So, you can share these kinds of messages with your cousin who just completed his/her graduation. Sharing a greeting card with these messages and wishes may also be a good option. Please do share their reactions in the comment section of this article.
You can also share this article with your friends so that they can find the right words to wish their cousins on their graduation.